How to Form a Team
- Recruit co-workers, friends and/or family, pick a name for your team and pick a team captain.
- A team is a group of 3 or more individuals that sign up to participate in the Book It 5K.
- The team must be formed by September 15 in order to compete for an award but additional members can be added to the team up until September 16.
- Team members can be any combination of runners or walkers.
- Each team must have a Team Name and an assigned Team Captain.
- Each team member must register for the race.
- Don’t forget to fill in your team name on your registration form.
- Teams must have at least 3 members to compete for the fastest team award.
- The race cost is $20.00 per person.
Most Team Participants:
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place Team Awards will be given out to the teams with the largest number of team members.
- Team members must be signed up by September 16th.
- Awards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will go to the teams with the three fastest individual combined times.
- Only the fastest three individual finishing times from each team will be taken to determine the fastest combined time for each team.